Wednesday, July 14, 2004

First Blog Image

Well, here is the first image on my blog. I caught the cover of the magazine (there seems to be and endless supply of that issue here) out of the corner of my eye one day and for some reason read "Prison" instead of "Person" (probably because the two words are only a couple letters off). Anyway, I thought that it would be funny to change it to what the image below says. I sent this to a few people; if you weren't one of them, I am sorry, but I just don't like you... haha!

Let me add here that if I didn't send you the link, it's not becuase I don't like you. Also, in case you didn't know, this image is from the cover of Time magazine, the December 29, 2003 issue in which "The American Soldier" was named "Person of the Year," which is what the words at the top used to say instead of "Prisoner For A Year."

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

Did you use photoshop?

I'm trying to use open source as much as possible, so I use the Gimp for all this stuff now.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home