Friday, December 10, 2004

Kuwait

Three days ago, I took my last step in Iraq. I am now in Kuwait and loving every minute of it, despite the rainy, cold days and the long hours. In the past two nights, I have had a total of about 7 hours sleep. The other 41 hours have been spent washing military vehicles to rid them of all dirt for a customs inspection. Of course, there is the occasional coffee break and one-hour breaks for lunch and dinner, but a majority of the time I have spent being wet, cold, and feeling great; every hour of work is one hour and 1/4 vehicle closer to leaving.

(Note: Sorry for those of you who have emailed me in the past few days, but the internet here sucks and there is a firewall blocking my access to Gmail. I should be somewhere else soon.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo thomas I'm glad to hear that you are at least happier, if not happy. you should come to orlando when you get out cause marie, philip, and i will all be here. i've been looking at some stuff for our bike trip! i think this is gonna get pretty long so i'm gonna go make myself a blog and you can read it if you feel like it.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home