Monday, September 27, 2004

R&R

Well, I'm on R&R leave from Iraq and I just got to my parents house last night. It's the first time I've seen this one; they moved since last time I visited them. It's a nice place in Greybull, WY. I was originally going to post this from my dad's computer, but one look at that poor thing and I knew I had to use mine. This is for a number of reasons: 1)My dad's computer is pretty old and a bit slow, absolutely nothing more than what he needs. 2)There is so much adware/spyware installed on that thing that I had to stab it through the CPU with a sharp, wooden crucifix. I will deal with this problem all in due order. 3)There is just something about using your own computer; it's more comfortable and familiar.
Tomorrow, I will be going to Orlando to stay with my big sister for a couple days and then on to PA for a few more days before coming back to WY.

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

Hmm, I didn't notice any spyware on there when I was in WY earlier this summer. Caleb? John?

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas,
this seams like a cool way to keep in touch with what is going on in your life. I enjoy reading the comments.We sure enjoyed having you visit with us in Pa. I love the picture you have on the blog by the yellow rose bush, and am so glad you enjoyed the pizza and Mcgyver show at my house. I miss your family very much, and I really understand Phil's feelings about driving by the farm and seeing others living there, I avoid it too. May God bless you,and bring you home safely. luv auntie Faith

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home