Thursday, October 14, 2004

Back Into the Fray

Well, leave is officially over and I have returned to Iraq. It was great to see everyone, and if I didn't get a chance to see you, I appologize, but I was pretty short on time. I probably tried to get a hold of you. No offense intended.
Anyway, now that I am back to a set routine, I can get back into running, which is good, but I also have to do it in Iraq, which is not good. The few times I did run while I was on leave was much more enjoyable than running in the windy, dusty, hot desert. Running down the "back roads" through the woods in PA was great. The smell of the trees and the colors were amazing. Even running in northern Wyoming was great. There, in the foothills of the Big Horn mountains, there is an awesome sense of natual beauty, especially during one particular occasion that I ran during sunrise.
Well, I promised some pictures to some people, and I'll try to take some to send out, but it might be a week or two. For those of you who didn't specifically ask for pictures, but would like me to send you some, too, just email me or leave a comment on here. (To leave a comment, click the "# Comments" at the bottom of this post, where the # stands for any number)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, it was great having lunch with you. Please send some pictrues my way. --Jacquie

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was great seeing you in WY.

Tim

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home