Friday, March 25, 2005

What's on your playlist?

I've decided that I'm going to try to update this thing a couple times each week. It might just be small posts that are vague, but at least you'll know that I'm still alive. Of course, I'm certainly not going to set a schedule; I'm totally against them.
Today's topic is music. What's on your playlist right now? I don't mean for you to list every song, but some or all of the groups would do fine. Leave a comment with either your playlist or some of your favorites. Here's mine, all in no particular order and not at all complete:
Playlist:

Modest Mouse
Death Cab for Cutie
The Killers
Postal Service

Some favorites (and yes, I DO have varied taste):

Pink Floyd
Johnny Cash
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Smashing Pumpkins
Johnny Horton
Marty Robbins
Toby Keith
Dierks Bentley
Kingston Trio
Hank Williams Sr.
Keith Urban
U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home