Sunday, February 20, 2005

Climbing not working

Been a while; I've been busy. In the past 2 weeks, I flew to Pennsylvania, bought a car, drove around the state for a few days, picked up a couple friends and drove back to Seattle just in time to catch my flight to Orlando. That was the busy part. For the past week, I've done almost nothing. I did get a membership at Edgeworks, a new climbing gym in Tacoma. I'm going to spend a good bit of time there, as I don't have a job and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. I've gone off the idea of work; it's overrated.

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

You should get a job.
Lazy

5:29 AM  
Blogger tom said...

I refer you to the last sentence in this post. I'll quote it here so you don't have to look up: "I've gone off the idea of work; it's overrated."

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home