Monday, February 21, 2005

Uploadyourimages...

...and we'll delete them. Looks like my pictures weren't being used enough and got deleted from uploadyourimages.com. I can't blame them for deleting unused pictures, but it's a bit annoying. It really is a good site, but I need more permanency.

You'll notice (maybe) that the background is different. That's because the old one got deleted from the above-mentioned site. If there are any of the pictures from older posts that you want, let me know. I'm only reposting the sunset pic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am commenting on your blog

12:59 AM  
Blogger phil said...

yeah, If you don't update your blog for a while, then people don't visit it, and your images will get deleted. All the images on my pages that have gone into the archives have been deleted.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home